The BIG eCommerce Conference is a great event filled with knowledge from some of the leaders in eCommerce software and selling online. The day will be filled with seminars and workshops from which you can choose to attend based on your requirements for the day.
Woking Means Business is a great event hosting around 70 companies who will be exhibiting at HG Wells on the 9th October 2013.
Woking Means Business is also sponsored by Woking Borough Council with media partners Woking News & Mail, Woking Advertiser and Woking Means Business magazine. The event is also supported by Networking in Surrey and The Best of Guildford. Here’s a little about Woking Means Business and what to expect from the day:
- Buy local at the exhibition featuring 70 exhibitors offering hundreds of products and services
- Get up to date on developments in the town at Woking Borough Council’s Pre-Show Breakfast Forum – pre-booking essential
- Be motivated and inspired at our free seminars – on marketing, sales, presentation skills, lead generation and export growth
- Book a 1-2-1 consultation in our dedicated ‘Ask the Experts’ room
- Enjoy an afternoon drink at our 3.45pm Reception sponsored by Barnbrook Sinclair, and featuring the brilliant SoSinatra
You can book to attend the exhibition, the breakfast, the seminars or the 1-2-1 clinics ALL FREE. Register here
And you can still book a stand and be a part of WOKING’S BIG BUSINESS EXHIBITION – Book your Stand HERE now
Still on offer from The BIG eCommerce Conference:
- Sponsorship packages for The BIG eCommerce Conference. More details here: http://thebigecommerceconference.co.uk/sponsorship.pdf
Our sponsorship packages are very flexible based on your requirements or budget so please get in touch for more information on 01483 799475.
- Conference passes are also still available: http://thebigecommerceconference.co.uk/buy-tickets/